How the Recruitment Process works for PLAYERS:
NOTE: RLR provides a neutral position throughout the recruitment process. RLR are here to provide a safer and non-biased platform for all parties to help themselves travel, recruit and agree to terms for travel in a safe and monitored environment.
- Player registers their details via "Player Registration" page
The entire players' registration details must be completed before we can activate their account and list them on our active player list (Profile photo, achievements, references)
- Background and reference checks are undertaken before a club can recruit the player to ensure authenticity of profile and player abilities.
- RLR has a club show interest based on player / coach needs, objectives and playing abilities after the club has found profile on website
- RLR assists with formaliseing player terms with suitable club(s) on behalf of player / coach
- Relevant club interest or offer is made for player / coachs' services - Letter of Offer (LOO) is arranged by club
- Player accepts club interest / LOO. RLR has all parties sign off on LOO made by club and LOO is now formally agreed upon
- Player release is lodged with current club / home union
- Relevant agreements are issued by club and signed by all parties - binding both club and player / coach to terms agreed upon
- Travel arrangements are made
- Player travels abroad and has a great time!